Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Liebe Leser Dear Readers

Lange nichts geschrieben - long time no post here.
Nicht viel Neues/Interessantes online gefunden. Found not much new,
tried the free trial of Rocket-German - and was NOT impressed.
(and they really try to make you sign up for the paid course ...)
Have seen worse, but all pages I recommend here are free AND better.

IF YOU FIND ANYTHING IN THE WEB; PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
(Of course only, if you feel it IS good.)
I am happy to have 15 readers now (the blog was intended in the
beginning mainly to remind myself of good stuff I found. That is also why my "best" advice can be found in the first 20 posts)!

Make yourself heard! (marking a link as "kaputt" that works perfectly,
is not meant by that, better comment, so I can see what is wrong/ may help.)

The main Internet-Link of my post can often be found by clicking on the TITLE of
that post (if the post is written after summer 2010).

I write in English, if it is meant for ALL or Beginners only, German if it is
an advice for learners/teachers of at least B1-level.

Alles Gute!

Kommentare

  1. Forget to mention: this time the title links to online-exercises for Ping-Pong, a book for teenage German learners. (works with IE and firefox, but not with opera)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen